- Personal Data You Provide to Us
- Personal Data We Collect When You Buy from Us
- Automatic Information
- Use and Provision of Personal Data
- Third Party Websites
- Third Party Access to Your Personal Data
- Marketing & Communication
- Law Enforcement
- Security of Information
- California Online Privacy Laws
The Website generally collects personally identifying information (such as, for example, your name, email address, contact address, phone number, etc.) (collectively, your “Personal Data”) with your specific knowledge and consent. This includes but is not limited to when you place orders with us through our Website store or subscribe to the David Webb newsletter for updates about new products and special events. You can choose not to provide us with certain Personal Data, but we may not be able to process your orders, transactions or applications, or you may not be able to take advantage of some of the Website’s features.
We may collect, use, store and make available your Personal Data for any of the following purposes, including:
- To enhance or improve user experience, the Website and/or our products and/or services, or to facilitate our performance of our services or any services offered on the Website.
- To process your orders and/or transactions on the Website and/or for our products and/or services.
- To send e-mails and/or other marketing communications, such as our newsletter, about our Website and/or other news, product, or promotional sale alerts, related products and/or services, or updates for our Website, provided that we have obtained your explicit consent to do so.
- To provide third party service provider(s) engaged by us to provide services for or in relation to the Website, to process data on our behalf, to provide information technology support to us and/or conduct maintenance of our servers, data banks and databases, including but not limited to IT contractor(s), website analytic service provider(s), data processor(s) and service provider(s) for database management systems.
- To permit third party content provider(s) engaged by us, including interactive and social media providers, to provide services for or in relation to the Website, to allow the provider to host the content on our sites.
- To provide our third-party advertising and promotional agencies and consultants and those organizations or online platforms selected by us to carry out marketing campaigns on our behalf and to measure the delivery and effectiveness of such advertisements (for example, client campaign tracking).
- To potential or actual purchaser(s)/assignee(s) and their advisors as part of any re-organization, merger, transfer or sale of our business.
- To comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority.
- Google Analytics (Anonymous version)
- Google Tag Manager
- Google DoubleClick for Publishers
- Google AdSense
- Google Adwords
- Google Sign-in (iOS/Android)
- Facebook (SDK for iOS/Android, App Events/Analytics, AudienceNetwork)
- Twitter (Analytics)
- Google Firebase (Cloud Messaging, Performance Marketing, etc.)
If you sign up to receive our promotional and direct marketing materials and/or updates through the Website newsletter, you may opt-out from these e-mails at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of the e-mail newsletter. Please understand that it may take us time to process any opt out request and that even if you opt out of receiving promotional correspondence from us, we may still contact you in connection with your relationship, activities, transactions and communications with us.
We may disclose your Personal Data to a third party to comply with or as permitted by any applicable laws or regulations, court order or lawful request from any government authority. In the event that we receive a subpoena affecting your privacy, unless there are any prohibitions/ restrictions under the applicable laws, we may elect to notify you to give you an opportunity to file a motion to quash the subpoena, or we may attempt to quash it ourselves, but we are not obligated to do either.
We use SSL certificates to help secure the Website. However, we make no representations as to the security or confidentiality of your personal data. We cannot guarantee that any information, during transmission through the Internet or while stored on our system or otherwise in our care, will be absolutely safe from intrusion by others, such as hackers. It is in our interest to keep our websites secure, but we recommend that you use anti-virus software, firewalls, and other precautions to protect yourself from security threats.
If we believe that the security of your Personal Data in our care may have been compromised, we may seek to notify you of that development. If a notification is appropriate, we will endeavor to notify you as promptly as possible under the circumstances. If we have your e-mail address, we may notify you by e-mail. You consent to our use of e-mail as a means of such notification.
California’s “Shine the Light" law, Civil Code section 1798.83, requires certain businesses to respond to requests from California customers asking about the businesses' practices related to disclosing personal information to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes. Alternatively, businesses may have in place a policy not to disclose personal information of customers to third parties for the third parties' direct marketing purposes unless the customer has opted-in to such information sharing. Accordingly, we will not share your personal information with third parties other than our affiliates for the third party’s own marketing purposes unless you opt-in, for example by checking a consent check box when providing us with your information. We will, however, share your personal information with our affiliates for marketing purposes. To request a list of the affiliates with whom we have shared your personal information for marketing purposes in the last year, write to us at David Webb LLC, 942 Madison Avenue, New York, NY 10021, ATTN: CA Privacy Rights.
Last Updated Date: October 3, 2018